KO

₩5,716

₩6,012

할인금액: ₩296 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Potato starch and blood sugar

Reviewer1686088님께서 Aug 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been testing this "resistant starch" product for the past 2.5 weeks to help blood sugar and insulin resistance. So far, it seems to be helping with blood sugar control, and I expect more progress over time. If you run a similar experiment, be sure and use PS with COLD water so it is not digested as a regular carb. I also ordered inulin(prebiotic) to take with the potato starch, as they seem to work together in the body.

Leaky bag

4678624565538596670님께서 Feb 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard.

Old Standby

4678646061897502821님께서 Jun 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Potato starch is good in many recipes for the gluten free. I personally don't find potato pulp all that healthy, kinda like how I feel about white flour, but it works well - I particularly think it works well in my old 'white flour' recipes ( which I've mainly tried to leave behind). Try this with a cornstarch combo (and xanthan gum) to recreate things like cupcakes and biscuits.

Gluten Free Baking

Reviewer2528501님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an inexpensive way to expand the Gluten-free pantry...

potato starch1

Reviewer3252355님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product as part of my gf blend

Good product

Reviewer1098759님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There aren't a lot of choices for sourcing this ingredient. I wish it was organic.

Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch

Reviewer2412782님께서 Dec 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only just recently starting using this, but it seems to be of good quality.

Potato Starch

Reviewer2411072님께서 Dec 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't used yet - bought to make gluten-free products

not sure

5154170390377322146님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

use this as resistant starch..but too early to say if any improvement..

Buen precio

5361017007690509262님께서 Nov 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Buen producto y sobre todo buen precio.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품