KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Reviewer2372964님께서 Mar 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2914485님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Another good gluten free flour

Reviewer1041148님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Great product

Reviewer1363499님께서 Mar 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Excellent

Reviewer2175047님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Great product

Reviewer1087055님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Great price-great product

Reviewer1158907님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used for baking for those on wheat free/gluten free diets. Not always an easy flour to find

Quinoa Flour

Reviewer1813531님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good Gluten-free flour! I love the taste, and the fact that you can bake and cook great meals with this flour! Jamie H. Montville, NJ

Quinoa Flour is great.

Reviewer3095901님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good brand name-we use other products by the brand and they are good also. Thank you for carrying quinoa flour. It is hard to find.

excellent

Reviewer2361646님께서 Jan 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks for carrying gluten-free products

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품