KO

₩8,304

₩8,740

할인금액: ₩436 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

LOVE THIS CEREAL!

Reviewer2182200님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those of you who do not like buckwheat groats, this cereal has an extremely mild buckwheat flavor that is delicious with fruit, maple syrup and organic sausages. A perfect cereal for those with sensitive stomachs. I've been enjoying this cereal for the past 4 years!

yummie

Reviewer1184822님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can only tolerate a few grains and buckwheat is a great alternative to grains. This cereal tastes really great, I add a spoon full of jam in the mornings, but it tastes wonderful with pretty much anything. I can't go without it.

Creamy and good

nattfisk님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my daily porridge, together with some steel cut oats. It makes the porridge lovely and creamy, it's easy to cook and tastes really good. I soak them overnight and rinse them properly before cooking. They do not taste as bitter as many raw buckwheat products do. You can also use these for baking, both gluten free and with wheat, barley and rye.

Wonderful breakfast

Reviewer2627242님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a tasty and healthy breakfast food. For extra protein, we add vanilla protein mix which makes it creamy, especially served over fresh peaches!

an excellent product

Reviewer2135035님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you don't eat oats or you're fed up with them this is an excellent alternative. I bought them for my 24 months old daughter. She loves it, either plain or with mollasses or honey. I also find it nice tasting and keeps me full for quite a long time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2685414님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

yummy stuff

Tastes Delicious

Reviewer2382547님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister started eating this because she is gluten intolerant. She told me they were delicious, so I tried them. They are very tasty!

Delicious and Creamy Breakfast

trebleinthekitchen님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I placed the order, I was impressed with the speedy delivery. This whole grain hot cereal is great for breakfasts on these cold fall mornings. As a first time user of Buckwheat Cereal I appreciate that the package had instructions for cooking and serving. I couldn't be happier with the service and product! Thank you iHerb!

Great Gluten-Free Breakfast

Reviewer2242883님께서 Oct 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff. Great alternative to oatmeal.

Good Product

Reviewer2736886님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb is rhe only place where I can buy it. Great product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품