KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,009

₩12,635

할인금액: ₩627 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Product

Reviewer2242293님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been searching for ages for a good substitute for white flour, and I think I have finally found the answer with Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour. This is great news, for both my husband and I are diabetics, and it's not just sugar that causes glucose levels to increase. I have had lots of fun redoing old recipes for cakes and cookies that otherwise would call for white flour - there is no discernible difference in taste, although one has to be careful in how much one uses as I did have to recalculate some measurements as Amaranth flour has a denser consistency than regular. However, our sweet tooth can be happily satisfied without the fear of paying the price with our sugar levels!

Amaranth Flour

Reviewer3229175님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good. Makes good bread.

cake

Reviewer1391464님께서 Aug 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

I love the taste

Reviewer1640578님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I loved the taste of this flour from the first bite of a bread I baked! I generally like dark bread.

Using in Baking Blends

Reviewer2588957님께서 Dec 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this flour in gluten free baking blends to improve the nutritional content of the products. It's another ancient grain that is better for us than rice, wheat, potato and corn flours.

Light and nutritious

Reviewer3021647님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent flour substitute for those of us who can't tolerate gluten. Very nice texture and beautiful aroma.

Whole Grain Amaranth

Reviewer2804221님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good to use in healty bread recipies

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

kirsti64님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok

educator

Reviewer3325428님께서 Mar 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

rich in lysine and user friendly for those with celiac disease; it's delicious in baked goods

Amaranth flour

Reviewer2724636님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Flour arrived in a timely manner with no problems. Recommended highly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품