KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Can't live without it!

Reviewer2027504님께서 Jan 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

Love Hemp!

Reviewer1992939님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tried this for first time for pain post cancer

5131806776345315252님께서 Oct 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful stuff took 6 days to build up in system then on seventh did not know myself, slept better and pain level dropped to almost nothing can hardly wait till my next order shows up. I put it in slices and cakes so can cook with it, takes great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price for the hemp seeds

5193539892170275981님께서 Jan 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was really difficult to find hemp seeds in stores here in Australia....So glad I was able to buy it online for this great price and from this nice brand...I used it in smoothies, weet-bix and chia puddings...great for my vegetarian protein needs,

Tiny Seeds of Joy

4989897888520742403님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I picked up a shaker of Omega Zest at the little health food spot and decided these were MAGIC seeds that I wanted in my life. Finding hulled hemp seed locally was a joke. I looked around and found it here and at a GREAT price. I love these little guys. I find excuses to sprinkle them everywhere on everything. Even my banana is not safe! I added to the Triple Omega Seed Mix which I got here also. LOVE them.

Fresh.

annannaljuba님께서 Mar 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really fresh and juicy hemp seed.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품