KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Use it a lot

lillanne님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All it's cracked up to be

5116640392345431828님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been meaning to order this for quite some time now. It is everything I've been expecting and it definitely makes for healthier baking than with regular flour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

94Tina님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think almond flour is my favourite flour (at least one of them), and I can't say anything bad about this one. The packing is a little impractical compared to the one from Fun Fresh Foods, though. This one is also a little more expensive, so I think I'll go for the other one the next time, but the flour itself is good.

Bra

Reviewer3153177님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Et godt mandelmel:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Reviewer2841114님께서 Nov 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Rosemary님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Average good almond flour!

Gluten-Free Flour

Reviewer1650627님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this flour. Good product, great price and big package!

5 stars

5070317842757986251님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will be more, I loved this :)

Best Brand

khessel님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mary

5745951753123181669님께서 Jul 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice product price comparable to others makes good bread from the wheat belly recipe collection

상품 31-40 중 전체 75 상품