KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,721

₩15,494

할인금액: ₩772 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(5)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

super pour la pâtisserie

5321244300037473779님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

j'en mets dans mon pain d'épices et il est parfait

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The texture is too coarse to bake with

Elisabeth님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being new to the paleo diet, I thought I'd use this product for baking. Well, my finished paleo cinnamon rolls could easily have been on a Pinterest "nailed it" picture. This flour is too coarse to use for that kind of baking, and the "dough" ended up too wet. I will not use it for baking again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good quality!

Reviewer1190860님께서 Sep 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great substitute of wheat flour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Almond flour

4863710953683125435님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superb

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for baking

4953722487581156473님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for baking... good substitute for regular flour

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

nice

5632626453081906708님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tasty!

5165183903646514528님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for baking

Reviewer2968957님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternative

SereneInSingapore님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those who cannot use wheat, this is a great alternative to use for baked goods. It is not a fine as I would like it so we can still taste the gritty-ness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good almond flour

Reviewer1704230님께서 Mar 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well, and easy to bake with. Taste is nice

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 21-30 중 전체 75 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »