KO

₩14,232

₩14,979

할인금액: ₩747 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Gluten-Free Flour

Reviewer1650627님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this flour. Good product, great price and big package!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Reviewer2841114님께서 Nov 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All it's cracked up to be

5116640392345431828님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been meaning to order this for quite some time now. It is everything I've been expecting and it definitely makes for healthier baking than with regular flour.

Use it a lot

lillanne님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

Good almond flour

Reviewer1704230님께서 Mar 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well, and easy to bake with. Taste is nice

Great for baking

Reviewer2968957님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Tasty!

5165183903646514528님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

Almond flour

4863710953683125435님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superb

Good quality!

Reviewer1190860님께서 Sep 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great substitute of wheat flour.

Best baking

5654482386370791565님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious