KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,663

₩15,432

할인금액: ₩769 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very coarse meal

Reviewer1117301님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.

Best Brand

khessel님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Reviewer1007110님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Love this!!

Reviewer2408619님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Fab!

Reviewer3237759님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.

good quality almond flour

Reviewer3290903님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the brand I always purchase and use frequently in baking/cooking. The consistency is good and uniform, it bakes up nicely and has a nice, mild flavor.

nice

5632626453081906708님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

Best I've ever used

5086084480570769239님께서 Feb 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too bad I have to import this. This is the best Almond Flour I've used, finely grained. I can't use it as much as I would like.

amazing

4732266215972395202님께서 May 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing , great for baking , very soft. iherb has the best price for it . will keep buying !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The texture is too coarse to bake with

Elisabeth님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being new to the paleo diet, I thought I'd use this product for baking. Well, my finished paleo cinnamon rolls could easily have been on a Pinterest "nailed it" picture. This flour is too coarse to use for that kind of baking, and the "dough" ended up too wet. I will not use it for baking again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 75 상품