KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,761

₩11,323

할인금액: ₩562 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best GF Flour

Reviewer1477814님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great GF flour for baking. Slightly thicker than the rice flour in things like crepes.

Good Stuff!

4613142442863848488님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Suffer from allergies and candida, have had no trouble with this flour and is a regular on my shopping list.

Very convenient!

LantauMama님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Okay, so I tried... to follow gluten free recipes and mix my own flour from this and that... I wound up with lots of different flours none of them getting fully used. This stuff is great - easy to use, and you don't really need to think about it - makes gluten free baking and cooking at home much easier for us.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I go through this stuff FAST

Reviewer1599612님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoy baking with this flour mix. I've made pizza crust, pancakes, crepes, muffins, cookies, chicken strips, and more. It is great not to have to buy all different types of flours and make combinations for recipes. You can get a bunch of trusty recipes from the Bob's Red Mill website. I haven't been disappointed with any of them. One warning: This stuff tastes gross uncooked. You won't be eating chocolate chip cookie dough with this flour! But once baked/cooked, the result is very pleasing.

Awesome gluten free flour

Reviewer3216428님께서 Mar 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes the best gluten choc. chip cookies. Best price

doesn't taste gluten free

Reviewer3190906님께서 Apr 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made delicious gluten free muffins and my family loved it.

Makes delicious banana bread

Reviewer1062430님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I made the banana bread recipe on the back of the bag and I was really pleased with the result. I'm planning many more gluten-free baked goods with this flour. I never thought gluten-free baking would be this easy or tasty!

Great

Reviewer2153251님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is very versatile and I just made the best chocolate chip cookies with their recipe, which I found online.

Can count on Bob

Reviewer1144626님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am glad I herb carries Bob's products and the price is as good or better then in my grocery store which is inconvenient for me. I like receiving these products by mail.

GF all purpose flour

Reviewer3146567님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have used it and it's great...nice to have different flours already mixed for use

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품