KO

₩17,386

₩21,732

할인금액: ₩4,346 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good form of zinc

Reviewer2025838님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to watch my intake of copper so it's nice to find a zinc supplement that doesn't contain copper. I wish it was in a slightly lower dosage, though.

Zinc

Reviewer1118001님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

According to my Dr. it is the highest quality Zinc product on the market. No results yet but no issues either.

Healing

Reviewer3193099님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The zinc seems to be working fine...healed a cut I had for awhile. I am highly allergic to many things so the fact that I can take these is a plus.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

tried both bluebonnet and now foods

5699993330116946412님께서 Dec 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

for my zinc picolinate and bluebonnet was the winner. i divide the capsules in half so i'm taking 25 mg doses and have no problems taking multiple doses during the day. very agreeable with my stomach.

veg friendly & cheap

4749031583998150554님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

very effective

5560831101371935465님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking zinc chelate 30mg before I switch to this product. I feel that this products is either better absorbed or that I really need 50mg daily. I feel better with this product and no longer feel like catching a cold.

Great absorption

4706965559827914660님께서 Mar 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of Zinc seems to absorb better. By my AMA and Chinese doctors, I don't really need Zinc, but when I take it I don't catch grandchildren's or co-workers colds etc. iHerb packs things well too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Picolinate is the most absorbable form of zinc

vitality님께서 Jun 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking a tablet from another brand but this one is so much more effective. Since taking it sores have been healing and hormones getting more balanced etc. Picolinate capsules are far better absorbed than the chelates or tablets. I'm taking two of these a day to treat a deficiency - my body is needing much larger amounts that usual due to long term illness (severe deficiency shown through tests). Be careful with this as excessive amounts (such as if there is no deficiency) can suppress the immune system or cause an imbalance with copper levels in your body. Zinc helps heal the gut and supports the nervous system. A standard amount to supplement with is 15-20mg/day, preferably of zinc picolinate (Thorne is good).

good.

Reviewer2919146님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good. but price is not reasonable.

supplements

Reviewer1746768님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

top quality consistent product