KO

₩53,314

₩66,642

할인금액: ₩13,328 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Energy, Overall Well-Being

Reviewer2737500님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ubiquinol(I won't buy any but Bluebonnet) adds to my energy, mental well being, an energy level.

CoQ10

Reviewer2210732님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have used several brands of CoQ10, to date, this has been the best brand we have purchased for the price.

Awsome product!

Reviewer1421175님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best form of C0Q10 you can buy. It is also made in the USA and the Ubiquinol DOES NOT come from China. It's a bit on the pricey side but the fact that the nutrients are not manufactured in China (where allot of cheap CoQ10 products originate) makes it worth the price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best quality for best price with no allergens

Reviewer1694531님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand the best and so does my stomach

Bluebonnet Ubiquinol and muscle pain

Reviewer1822795님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was experiencing muscle pain related to taken 'Statin" drugs. The Bluebonnet Ubiqinol was recomended by my pharmisist and I tried it. It worked almost immediatly and discomfrit in my legs and hip was almost totally relieved.

Works for me

Reviewer2531768님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I seem to have more energy since taking this and I feel better too. I like it.

CoQ10

Reviewer3053505님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time using this Co Q10 I usually buy Life extension but liked the fact that this had a higher dosage, and was also in ubiqinol form.

good prodict

Reviewer2467035님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most available form of CoQ10. These pills are large but smooth and so are fairly easy to swallow. I would definitely purchase this particular product from Bluebonnet again.

good for anti-aging

Reviewer1876891님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 57 and take Ubiquinol for the heart and it's anti-aging benefits. This form is supposed to be better absorbed over CoQ10, that said I haven't noticed any additional energy and the bottle is almost gone. No doubt it helps at a cellular level.

oxginating cells

Reviewer1905389님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son and I both take this to oxygenate our cells.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품