KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Energy, Overall Well-Being

Reviewer2737500님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ubiquinol(I won't buy any but Bluebonnet) adds to my energy, mental well being, an energy level.

CoQ10

Reviewer2210732님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have used several brands of CoQ10, to date, this has been the best brand we have purchased for the price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best quality for best price with no allergens

Reviewer1694531님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand the best and so does my stomach

Awsome product!

Reviewer1421175님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best form of C0Q10 you can buy. It is also made in the USA and the Ubiquinol DOES NOT come from China. It's a bit on the pricey side but the fact that the nutrients are not manufactured in China (where allot of cheap CoQ10 products originate) makes it worth the price.

good prodict

Reviewer2467035님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most available form of CoQ10. These pills are large but smooth and so are fairly easy to swallow. I would definitely purchase this particular product from Bluebonnet again.

CoQ10

Reviewer3053505님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time using this Co Q10 I usually buy Life extension but liked the fact that this had a higher dosage, and was also in ubiqinol form.

Bluebonnet Ubiquinol and muscle pain

Reviewer1822795님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was experiencing muscle pain related to taken 'Statin" drugs. The Bluebonnet Ubiqinol was recomended by my pharmisist and I tried it. It worked almost immediatly and discomfrit in my legs and hip was almost totally relieved.

Works for me

Reviewer2531768님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I seem to have more energy since taking this and I feel better too. I like it.

bluebonnet nutrition ubiauinol coq10

Reviewer1916556님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time I bought this supplement brand used to purchase the less expensive this brand is well worth it I'm beginning to feel more energized + iHerb always does a great packaging + fast delivery.I have purchased other Bluebonnet supplements..very pleased.

Great

Reviewer2769269님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great. I was taking 300mg a day and noticed significant growth of my eyelashes as well as thickening of my hair.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품