KO

iHerb 상품평

₩28,711

₩35,889

할인금액: ₩7,178 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

After the doctors, minerals

Reviewer2695165님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After going through chemo then suffering damage to my back from a fall, I was plagued by muscle spasms that were terrible. It was becoming impossible to deal with. I went to a specialist who wanted me on three muscle relaxers a day which would make me comotose. Instead, I decided to get the Bluebonnet Multiminerals. I had tried some others without much improvement. I was amazed. I rarely have any problem with the muscles after taking them for about three years now. Can't go a day without them without the spasms coming back. Thank you, Bluebonnet for an excellent product.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

Reviewer3069814님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer this product because the previous multimineral I purchased was too large a tablet to swallow easily. This one takes twice as much per serving but at least I am not in danger of needing the Heimlich maneuver. An excellant quality product.

Great

5674530231714567260님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take about half the dose and do just fine. These are really a great vitamin that enhances the sense of balance and strength in my body. Must be taken with food.

bluebonnet

Reviewer2357124님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love it..

Excellent product

5001881945728055873님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has the necessary minerals and without iron. It is easy to swallow

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

More energy during the day, decrease in heart fluttering

Reviewer2334972님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This multi supplement takes the place of a handful of pills. I have an occasional fluttering of the heart and when I take 2 multi-mineral tabs in the morning, the fluttering disappears. Very solid product. I have been using Multi Minerals for over a year - it is the one supplement I will not do without.

Good Product

Reviewer3144102님께서 Feb 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the fact that there is no IRON in this product. I have searched for a potent mineral supplement and all seem to have some iron in them or they don't have another mineral that I am looking for. Bluebonnet has put together the perfect product for a man. I have been taking these multi mineral caps for weeks now and do feel a difference. I will not go anywhere else for my mineral supplements.

No more leg cramps!

4668927397729447296님께서 Jun 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never write these reviews but there was one in here that was helpful to me when I was looking for a multi-mineral in hopes of helping my leg cramps-the kind that would wake me out of a sound sleep in a painful gasp. Well, first night of taking these was the last night of my cramps and that has been for nearly two months. I just came on here to reorder. Amazing.

Good Choice

5149810271169062731님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Multi Minerals with Boron and NO iron is great for keeping your body healthy and strong. Skip the calcium and get a balanced profile of minerals with this.

Iron free

Reviewer1783972님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

With the addition of this one I now feel my body is getting all it needs. Had to be iron free and is.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품