KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Self Proven Prostate Help

Reviewer1900041님께서 Dec 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As his wife, my husband started taking this particular product because the store where he normally bought his protate supplement was out. So as a fluke he bought a bottle Of Bluebonnet MPX Men's Prostate Formula to use only until his usual standby came in. What a difference! He couldn't believe that this one product actually made so much difference, improved the urine stream, etc. Now he won't consider using any another product. We are both very happy-and surprised-that iherb carries this product, as it is not available in most stores, only in certain parts of the US.

High Quality and Effective

Reviewer2951748님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement is highly effective at decreasing symptoms of BPH. Prior to taking it I was up 2-3 times a night. Now I usually sleep through the night, occasionally getting up once.

So far, so good...

Reviewer1246418님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started using this product instead of the previous one that I was using and this one seems to work better. My stream is stronger and I can see the results. The price is good to. I recommend this product.

Very good formulation

Reviewer2096690님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good formulation

Great for prostate health

Reviewer2255486님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective formulation; I recommend it highly for prostate health, especially prostatitis.

Bluebonnet Products

Reviewer1984583님께서 Apr 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with the service we received, had our products in just a few days. We will be reordering when needed for sure!!

Works

Reviewer1985132님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used it for years and it works

lower PSA

Reviewer3082110님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

With regular use over the last few years this product appears to be working great, my PSA numbers keep getting lower and lower even as I push sixty!

satisfied

Reviewer2934620님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

satisfied

MPX 1000

Reviewer1943274님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's one of the best products available for prostate health! Thank you

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품