KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,196

₩22,745

할인금액: ₩4,549 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Herblady

Reviewer3254772님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thing this brand is excellent especially the dosage: 2 pills equal 400 mg.

Helped my back pain!

Reviewer2047570님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

for about a year I suffered from excruciating back pain at night and couldn't turn over without wincing and moaning at its worst. I read a book that suggested that a lack of magnesium might be the problem and so I started taking it more than six months ago. I noticed improvement within about a month or less and now I have no problems with back pain at night. This pain was located in the mid-back or waist area, and involved muscle pain, not skeletal pain.

Effective, Easily Absorbed

Reviewer1327608님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Despite their somewhat large size, these tablets aren't too difficult to swallow. They also don't have too strong a laxative effect. (Another brand of Mag Cit gave me diarrhea.) I can take up to 3 of Bluebonnet's tablets at a time without any problems (though I usually take just 2). Helps prevent cramps in my feet. And, along with a teaspoon of taurine powder, it makes a good nighttime supplement to help me sleep better. Bluebonnet is a reliable brand and the price is reasonable.

Dosage isn't too high

Reviewer1506472님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact that the dosage isn't really high on this because too high dosages can sometime cause diarrhea. With this you can split the dosage out through out the day.

muscle pain

Reviewer1178785님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can tell a difference in less than a month in muscle & joint pain.

Always my first choice

4943887263208897998님께서 Jul 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bluebonnet magnesium and calcium just works better in my body. I don't know why, it just does. This is my personal experience, but I would recommend it to anyone to see if it works for you too. I also appreciate that it doesn't contain extra unnecessary ingredients,which is probably why it works better.

Dissolves

Reviewer2683986님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

dissolves easily

excellent

Reviewer1182693님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

reliable brand plus magnesium in a capsule is easier to swallow

Mag Citrate

Reviewer1016058님께서 Mar 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Value I have seen.

Love it!

Reviewer1143914님께서 Mar 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always feel a difference (for the better) when using this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품