KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

MAGNESIUM 400mg

Reviewer1488008님께서 Jul 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

BEST first CHOICE AVAILABLE FOR GOOD RESULTS

Warning: Contains Corn

Reviewer2370750님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very frustrated. I am searching for corn free supplements as I have a strong corn allergy, and Bluebonnet clearly says that this is "free of corn." However I have reacted from just 2 capsules. It contains magnesium stearate, which is corn derived. I just thought that they had used some kind of magnesium stearate that doesn't come from corn.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Problems tolerating aspartate

Reviewer3307313님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to take Dr Best High Absorption Magnesium (Albion) but had to stop because I figured out I was not tolerating tablet glazes (specifically corn gluten aka Zein). I decided to give this one a try. Unfortunately the aspartate made me feel ill (head pressure) and stressed my liver. I will be trying Bluebonnet's magnesium glycinate next. I currently take magnesium ascorbate powder without any issues but it has a short shelf life and it's hard to get a high dose of magnesium with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bluebonnet magnesium

Reviewer3018804님께서 Dec 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Each cap has 200 mg of magnesium, and I like this as it allows you to take less if you want. Seems good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thanks for speedy service.

Reviewer1481284님께서 Jul 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are supplements taken on a daily basis to maintain a healthy life style.

Atlanta

Reviewer1156555님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No problems with this product

aspartate

Reviewer2106073님께서 Dec 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel relax by these pills. However I doubt the absorption this does seems to relieve muscle cramps.

Magnesium Aspartame

Reviewer1709839님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Before ordering, I spoke with the Bluebonnet sales rep about this version of Magnesium (Aspartate)and she confirmed it does not act as a laxative like many magnesium supplements at this dosage.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Switched to magnesium glycinate also made by Bluebonnet Nutrition.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bluebonnet magnesium

Reviewer2021592님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second order of bluebonnet magnesium, I take it with my calcium and D. I was told that taking magnesium helps absorb the calcium and D better. I have a problem with that, and it also makes taking the calcium much more tolerable. You can go to the bathroom a lot easier, as calcium constipates you. I especially like the bluebonnet brand, it's top quality. You are suppose to take half of what you take in calcium. So I take 1,200 mg. of calcium, and 600mg. of magnesium. And I feel wonderful, I do have osteoporosis pretty bad, so taking the magnesium is essential for my bones. Ordering from I Herb is just the best, fast service in the mail, always lets your e-mail know when it's coming. The best company ever, I would never order anywhere else. Hope this was helpful, because most doctor's don't tell you about magnesium, it's highly recommend by Dr. Oz as a must with calcium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품