KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

cause me facial flush and tingling

4744593866322061433님께서 Jul 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hi, this product doen't taste too good (very vegetable-like taste, and very acidic), but the main issue is that it causes me facial flushing and tingling! it takes about 1-3 minutes after taking it, and it is very pronounced! Even half a dose causes it. Buyer beware!

seems to be good

Reviewer1613144님께서 Oct 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this, put it in my tea.

Liquid Vitamin & Mineral formula

Howard님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The BLUEBONNET NUTRITION Liquid Super Earth multinutrient formula is an excellent choice for basic, and beyond, daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Being a liquid facilitates absortion. And it is a great ingredient to complete a "super smoothie" for breakfast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Good but kind of yucky

Reviewer1430438님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great liquid vitamin. The taste is kind of yucky, but manageable chugging down and drinking water to chase it down.

Good Taste

Reviewer3203456님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Product

love it

Reviewer2718023님께서 Feb 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used GOL's liquid multinutrient product a couple of times but found the taste tolerable only when it was mixed in something else. Even though this is close the taste is better and I believe just as good. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the taste. Otherwise I believe the nutritional value is fabulous and will continue using it.

had to take

lisofby님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

hard to take. not very nice. a lot of nutrient

Serves the purpose

Reviewer2318981님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does well with energizing you thru the day, but "YUK" the iron taste is nasty!!! I'll be returning to Sea Essentials.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yummy nutrition - Earth-bound delight!

Reviewer3154212님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me by energy-healing as an art pros in Texas. I was skeptical and nervous about taking multi vitamins in liquid. I guess fearing I would overdo it and somehow it would be too much for my sensitive system. I LOVE this product. I've reordered once and will keep using it because I like saving on the amount of capsules/pills that I used to swallow, also it tastes pretty good. You can mix it in your smoothie if you don't like the taste. But, I think you'll like it. It seems to have most everything one needs, with the exception of CoQ10, fish or krill oil and evening primrose oil. Speaking for my own needs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Everyone Should Take This Product!

wellness4U님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prior to taking this product, I was having a problem trying to remember things, the simplest things. I thought I was getting Alzheimer so I had a brain scan and MRI performed. That’s how serious it was. All tests came back negative but something was definitely wrong. My wonderful daughter was worried about me and suggested that my body probably was lacking some very important nutrients. So when searching for something to take, I came across this product. This is my third bottle, and I tell you this has given me energy and my memory back and iHerb is a blessing to order from you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품