KO

iHerb 상품평

₩37,092

₩46,365

할인금액: ₩9,273 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Steve Taggart

Reviewer2125551님께서 1 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great product but I really do not like so few pills in such a large bottle. It is not only deceptive but a waste of space in my cupboard. If you are going to have a large bottle like that, then put more pills in it and so label the bottle. Better yet, as a service to your customers use smaller bottles for 100 tablets.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2614287님께서 2 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor (the MD variety) recommended Theanine and I've found it very helpful. I seem to have energy and focus but I somehow also stay calm. I've got adrenal fatigue challenges and so this is helping me heal which means not getting stressed while still getting things done.

wonderful relaxer!

Reviewer2078185님께서 10 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps me to relax and unwind after a long day so I can get right to sleep. It has no negative side affects like drowsiness in the morning. Great product.

cheap and good

Reviewer1532568님께서 6 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good and cheap.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Calming effect & more than that

Gabrielski님께서 4 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for so long for something that not giving me dizziness or drowsiness. I was reading a lot about l-theanine and l-tryptophan, so I've decided to choose "thea" instead "trypto" just because of what I've mentioned up there. I wish I could describe correct what I feel each time I use it. Well, I guess it's not really necessary to have one each day. But if you really have a panic attack, this pills will make you go through it very easy. If you drink more coffee than you need and you feel lost in space or something, this is the right pill for helping you to walk away. So have a pill if you're in panic, with a cup of coffee if you want to create or effectively have one just to be as calm as you've never been before. Just calm. Thanks Bluebonnet, Taiyo and iHerb for this product and more.

chill out

Reviewer1905389님께서 2 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I call this my "chill pill"...it does help with the stresses of life

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

Reviewer1026702님께서 12 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품