KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Certified Nutritional Consultant

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2422684님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bluebonnet Iron Free Chelated Multi Minerals is an excellent product. It has a good ratio of calc/mag/vit D and it is of better quality and absorbable calc/mag. It also contains many minerals that are essential for good health. Many of my clients are uneasy about taking so many vitamins so this is a good choice because it cuts down on the quantity of vitamins to be taken.

High Doses and Easy to Digest

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3149705님께서 Jun 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking about 500mg of magnesium daily a few years back. It was trial and error to find a preparation of larger doses of magnesium that did not cause diarrhea. Albion lab chelated minerals are the best I've found for magnesium and calcium in terms of absorption with no side effects. I highly recommend these if the doses are what you're looking for.

Best I have taken.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2167095님께서 Feb 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best multi minerals I have ever taken.

Great multiminerals

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2475419님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

+ Contains copper + All minerals + Vitamin D3 + Decent amounts - Low amount of selenium Suggestions for bluebonnet * Maybe a little more copper * A little bit less calcium there is plenty of it in foods * Remove the magnesium oxide makes no sense For the rest one of the best multi minerals you can buy. I recommend to combine with concentrace trace minerals. Gives you a little bit extra magnesium (wich is good with the high amount of calcium in our diet) and a the extra trace minerals. For men/older people. Taking no iron at all is a little bit to optimistic since iron is still very important. So buy the iron containing version as well and swallow every day one with iron and one without iron. For people who want to save a little bit of money taking 3 caplets every 2 days. Will also give you decent amounts of minerals.

Muscle spasms, goodbye.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2695165님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Bluebonnet multi=minerals in a capsule. These were listed as caplets but the bottle had both mixed together which seemed very weird to me. I have been taking them and they work fine, no muscle spasms. My actual preference is the powder in the gelcap, however, when I ordered I did not notice these were caplets (supposedly) I do not like getting a mixed bottle, it makes me feel like they ran out of one type, and finished it off with the other. However, if you have the pain of muscle spasms these are the best. I had tried other brands and was going to a chiropractor three times a week for help, when these are all it took. A was sent to a specialist who was going to put me on three muscle relaxers a day which would have caused me to be comatose, but chose to try these instead. So glad I did.

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품