KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Didn't help!

Reviewer1878151님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This did nothing to my diabetic mother.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bought to help with blood sugar

Reviewer3186102님께서 Feb 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

broken seal

Reviewer1268780님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.

OMG ... so Awesome

Reviewer3301122님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Huckleberry

ks33051님께서 Aug 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

Reviewer2360401님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품