KO

₩17,304

₩25,739

할인금액: ₩8,435 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

lowered my blood glucose

Reviewer2735431님께서 Jul 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really like this product...my hemoglobin A1-C has gone from 7.3 to 6.5 in 3 months. Be sure to CLOSELY monitor your blood glucose levels, so they don't go too low! I had to cut my Metformin dosage in half, because my glucose levels dropped significantly. (P.S.- I've also lost 20#, so that has probably helped to lower the glucose levels too)

Trevor Lawrence

Reviewer1754770님께서 Aug 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

exellent product exellent service It has helped to stablise my blood sugar the only pitfall is the veggie caps smell bad

Fasting blood sugar levels

Reviewer1893971님께서 Nov 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works for decreasing blood sugar!!!!

Eclectic Institute, Bitter Melon, 200 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1552911님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, helps my husband's blood sugar stay relatively (below 130). Anyway, take care of what and how much you eat.

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2612226님께서 Jan 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One capsule with each meal helps to keep the blood sugar down.

Bitter Melon 200 mg.

Reviewer3080903님께서 Jul 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this product for years. I believe it aids in my diabetes control.

Bitter Melon 200mg Veggie caps

Reviewer1579301님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been part of several that I have been using to combat my high fasting blood sugar readings. I have been taking these for two months now and my blood sugar readings are in the high normal range each morning. I take these in combination with a low dose of Metformin. I am still hoping to be able to say good bye to the metformin , but I plan to stick to the Bitter Melon in the future

For my sweet tooth

Kareny님께서 May 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bitter Melon has been researched and it works. I like to take these during my bouts of sweet cravings and times when I eat a lot of chocolate. It makes me feel less guilty on bombarding my system with sugar. I don't have glucose issues but it's a simple small capsule that I like to have on hand.

PCOS

4950884823373831800님께서 Apr 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have PCOS but haven't tested for insulin. I feel that it helps with my acne. Have been using it for over two weeks now. I have one pill after lunch and one around bedtime.

Anne

Reviewer1774865님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hi the capsules were good i feel better but it hasn't dropped my sugar level at all . Thank you Anne

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품