KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Bio Kleen, Bac-Out Drain Care, Gel Coating Action, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

₩8,976
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Rediculously Effective

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2003563님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a VERY slow moving drain in my bathroom sink and tried a "natural" draino treatment that I bought from a local health food store, which had no effect. I then purchased a more synthetic and caustic drain opener from Home Depot which I figured would be stronger, if less eco-friendly, but that also had absolutely no effect. The drain continued to be clogged for another 2 weeks until I received this Bac-Out Drain Care from Bio Kleen. I swirled the gel down the drain before I left for work and was astounded when I came home to a drain which now drains faster than the other sink in the bathroom! This formula is super-effective and eco-friendly. I'm sold. Our shower drain was smelling a little bad too, so I treated it with this drain care and the smell went away. So far, I'm extremely satisfied with Bio Kleen's products. Great products.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2961203님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this with a scrubber on the inside of the toilet as well as for drain care and it cleaned better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Drain cleaner

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1662056님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does help to relieve the slow drainage temporarily. It does have to be used on an on-going basis to keep the drain open. It has a slightly unpleasant odor. When I use it, I close the drain which helps to keep the smell out of the room.

Works Great!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sherri님께서 Jul 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used on two slow drains as directed and it worked! Would purchase again.

glug glug glug

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2362604님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

that was the sound of my money going down the drain as I attempted to use this completely ineffective product over the course of a week

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품