KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,262

₩8,513

할인금액: ₩1,250 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome product

odalol님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for mushroom risottos in stead of bouillon. It's great! But be careful not to use too much, it's really, really salty. A little goes a long way.

Mushroom Flavor OK

5231814768665160895님께서 Aug 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the third Better Than Bullion vegan base that I've tried. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite. It has a very "mushroomy" flavor, which you'd expect, but I've not liked it as much as the other flavors I've tried, the vegan chicken and vegetable bases. I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate this in my cooking. If you only want to make mushroom soup, I think it would work well for that.

Disgasting!

Reviewer2711221님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is no even a hint of mushroom smell! only boiled garlic. complete waste of money.

Best Bouillons

Reviewer2815419님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for regular use in soup stock

4897203060540215561님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good to use as you would mushrooms in soups, stews, omelettes,fried chicken. Is very salty!

Great product

5057431764443028605님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't buy this locally anymore. I've used it for years. It makes the best soups.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My grocery store no longer carries this.

Reviewer2133808님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great for soups and sauces. I am glad to have found it online as my local stores no longer carry the Mushroom Base.

Better Than Settling

Reviewer1766516님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in Southern California and used to be able to purchase Better Than Boullion products at my local Ralph's (Kroger) store. They stopped carrying the product and the fact that I order it online rather than settle for what Ralph's now has to offer is all that needs to be said about my satisfaction with the product. I would, however, like to see Chile added to the product offering. It used to be available and it was great.

Great product

Reviewer2496094님께서 Aug 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great flavor not need to guess on salt for cooking this has all the salt and flavor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the taste and convienence!

5095710071077021753님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Try it!! So good!! No MSG!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품