KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,337

₩8,600

할인금액: ₩1,263 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome product

odalol님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for mushroom risottos in stead of bouillon. It's great! But be careful not to use too much, it's really, really salty. A little goes a long way.

Disgasting!

Reviewer2711221님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is no even a hint of mushroom smell! only boiled garlic. complete waste of money.

Best Bouillons

Reviewer2815419님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for regular use in soup stock

4897203060540215561님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good to use as you would mushrooms in soups, stews, omelettes,fried chicken. Is very salty!

Mushroom Flavor OK

5231814768665160895님께서 Aug 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the third Better Than Bullion vegan base that I've tried. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite. It has a very "mushroomy" flavor, which you'd expect, but I've not liked it as much as the other flavors I've tried, the vegan chicken and vegetable bases. I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate this in my cooking. If you only want to make mushroom soup, I think it would work well for that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the taste and convienence!

5095710071077021753님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Try it!! So good!! No MSG!

Delicious

Reviewer1794493님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great and is easy to store.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Waaaay better than bouillion.

bangkok님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This smells sooo good you can taste all the love they put into this bouillon. I already plan on ordering more but one jar goes a LONG way. Remember to refrigerate after you open these up. There are very little preservatives in these. I can't wait to get the au jus.

Great product

5057431764443028605님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't buy this locally anymore. I've used it for years. It makes the best soups.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My grocery store no longer carries this.

Reviewer2133808님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great for soups and sauces. I am glad to have found it online as my local stores no longer carry the Mushroom Base.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품