KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,751

₩12,649

할인금액: ₩1,897 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

La recomiendo

5059850344098043532님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es una brocha perfecta para el corrector pues para sombras es muy grande, pero para el corrector es perfecta, no suelta ni un pelo al lavarla y es super suave.Estoy muy contenta con ella

Great quality

Reviewer2573140님께서 Jul 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has lovely soft bristles and is great for blending. It's a lot bigger than traditional blending brushes which I liked.

Disappointed

5227193643190621327님께서 Mar 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this upon high recommendation from one of my favourite beauty YouTubers, and I have to say I am really disappointed. I don't doubt the quality of the brush, it is obviously well made, but it's just not for me. I think I've found I have fairly small eyes, and for starters this brush it just a bit too big to be able work easily. Secondly, it is not soft at all. It is quite scratchy, perhaps due to the duo fibre brush head, I have heard these types can be scratchy on the skin. So it is not comfortable on the delicate eye skin, and I find I have to really find a good angle to brush so I don't hurt myself. Lastly, it has made very visible dotted dents in my beloved eye shadows. It is so obvious where I have used this brush, it picks up so much product so easily, but not in a good way. It tends to just shift it all over the place rather than collect in the brush fibres. This has ruined my perception on Bdellium tools and I will not be repurchasing any of their brushes. Back to Sigma and Real Techniques for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1899249님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

不妨一試!

4781319702225321212님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

我用它上碎粉於一些已遮瑕位置,作眼部定妝. 毛質: 柔軟度8分 掉毛: 第一次清洗已掉了數條毛,除此之外尚算能快捷洗掉污垢

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 787, 1 Lg. Tapered Blending Brush is a GREAT MAKEUP BRUSH!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this brush for controlled lightweight application and it works well with mineral pigments. This brush makes easy application on the eye crease and around the nose area. This has optimized soft natural and synthetic mixed fibers.

perfect!!!!!!

4883425594177509896님께서 Jan 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best brush for blending, a little bit bigger than i prefer but very very soft.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Encantada con este producto!

5658107698495997389님께서 Jan 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cuando lo compré, esperaba que fuera una brocha de ojos para difuminar, pero su tamaño es muy grande para esa función (se puede utilizar, pero si no quieres mucha precisión), se puede utilizar para poner sombra en todo el párpado también. Para lo que a mí me ha encantado es para difuminar el corrector, tanto de ojeras como de los granitos o manchas.

Pratique

5505560129250870570님께서 May 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je l'utilise peu mais il est parfait pour vraiment bien estomper et bien floutter un smokey eyes. Pinceau à avoir dans sa collection mais pas indispensable pour des débutantes

Good brush

4766812699340223660님께서 Oct 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect under eye. Perhaps no very very soft

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품