KO

₩18,231

₩27,530

할인금액: ₩9,299 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fabulous!

Reviewer3036917님께서 Feb 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

review

Reviewer1596404님께서 Mar 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Reviewer3354756님께서 Oct 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Cal Mag Fizz

Reviewer2113032님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

cal mag fizz

Reviewer1090082님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

calcium powder

Reviewer3113215님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've been using this products for a couple years. It's great if you don't like to, or can't, swallow pills. The berry flavor tastes fine, and supposedly the calcium gets absorbed better in this form. I plan to use it as long as they keep selling it.

Tastes great!

5448850067389727985님께서 Aug 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is so easy to mix and it tastes great. I make up a drink in the mornings with several herbal ingredients. Everything I use now is powdered so it dissolves quickly in juice or water and has a fast absorption rate. I really feel the difference and I know it is good for me!

Tastes Fine After Time

Reviewer1336960님께서 Dec 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took me a couple of drinks to get used to it, but now I Enjoy having one with my breakfast and one with supper. It is one less vitamin to choke down. :)

Best way to get calcium

Reviewer1442248님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some time and find it to be a tasty and convenient way to get the calcium I need every day. I never forget to take it since I need a drink with my meals and this is a great drink!

great

Reviewer3068156님께서 Mar 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product