KO

iHerb 상품평

₩43,967

₩49,779

할인금액: ₩5,812 (12% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Barlean's is the Best!

Reviewer3138508님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

olcollection님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Simpy Amazing!

4NEKOS님께서 Sep 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I've been told this is the best

Reviewer2523303님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this oil. It has a wonderful flavor. I buy it both here and in the store where it is refrigerated. Honestly, this oil is hermetically sealed, so I don't see the point in having to refrigerate an unsold bottle, unless it is to offer a certain mystique or the inventory in slow in turnover. Buy it here when the price is good.

Love it.

adechamplain님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality, great taste, Barleans is always good quality.

best flax oil

Reviewer3019553님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This flax tastes great in smoothies and works wonders for keeping my menstrual cycle regular.

Barlean's Flax Oil 100% Organic

Reviewer1052580님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best in the market!

Barlean's Flax Oil

Reviewer1860479님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take this by the spoonful and have for years. Good stuff!

Barlena's - the best

Reviewer1369777님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are long time users of Barlean's products. iHerb's prices are unbeatable.

good taste

Reviewer2044069님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This producxt tastes better than other brands of flax seed oil. I like that it is dated for freshness.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품