KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Barlean's is the Best!

Reviewer3138508님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

olcollection님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Love it.

adechamplain님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality, great taste, Barleans is always good quality.

best flax oil

Reviewer3019553님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This flax tastes great in smoothies and works wonders for keeping my menstrual cycle regular.

Barlean's Flax Oil 100% Organic

Reviewer1052580님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best in the market!

Barlean's Flax Oil

Reviewer1860479님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take this by the spoonful and have for years. Good stuff!

Barlena's - the best

Reviewer1369777님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are long time users of Barlean's products. iHerb's prices are unbeatable.

good taste

Reviewer2044069님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This producxt tastes better than other brands of flax seed oil. I like that it is dated for freshness.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2597985님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

Best but costly

Reviewer2417687님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix flaxseed oil and cottage cheese in a blender to get a wonderful supplement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품