KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,343

₩28,292

할인금액: ₩7,949 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Kidney Failure in dogs

Reviewer1417911님께서 Oct 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In January 2012, our 12 year old Golden Retriever was diagnosed with 50% kidney failure. His kidneys were flushed at the vet's hospital for 3 days and the vet recommended to change his diet to low protein. I found this product and started giving my dog 2 capsules on an empty stomach every morning. In addition, I give him also 15 drops of Kidney Drainage by Nature's Sunshine twice a day with his meals, and give him twice a day a triple strength fishoil capsule (I also give him a lot of other supplements to help his immune system as he was diagnosed with lymphoma 4-1/2 years ago). In March, his blood results were about the same, but in May, his BUN and creatin numbers had improved. The vet was amazed and said to continue doing what I am doing. Elvis is still doing very well today. I am writing this hoping to help other people who may not realize that this supplement may also benefit your pet.

worst product

Reviewer1035826님께서 May 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beware!! Urea and creatinine increased within 1 week of taking this product, confirmed with blood investigation twice.

The best

Reviewer1471326님께서 Nov 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well for me. Good for kidneys and general health.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품