KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,223

₩18,506

할인금액: ₩4,283 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bach Remedy Works

Reviewer2207097님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to try on my neck & shoulder pain, which bother me few years already, until I can't sleep well. I ever tried trigger point massage but can only lessen the pain but not healing fully. The night I applied the gel on my neck, shoulders & joints etc, I could sleep well. I was so happy. But still I can't give Bach Remedy all the credit, so I tried few more days. The pains lessen a lot, my sleep getting better & better. I do less trigger point massage & it responds much better. I even try on my pelvic area.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bach Flower Essences are EXCELLENT!

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only recently came across this gel from iHerb. Have used the other Bach Flower products for years, and they are excellent, would never be without them, but wasn't aware of this gel. Applied it to friends shoulder, who was experiencing pain, and they got relief fast. It easy to apply and the gel soaks in fast, and is non greasy. And of course contains no nasty chemicals, or bad smell. Will continue to buy, is cheaper from iHerb than to buy here in Europe. Thanks for stocking it iHerb, :)

Not sure

Reviewer2078719님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love Bach products but I'm not too sure about this one..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product for stress !

Reviewer2694630님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps relax muscles