KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Gel, Fragrance Free, 1 oz (30 g)

₩13,839
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

Bach Remedy Works

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2207097님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to try on my neck & shoulder pain, which bother me few years already, until I can't sleep well. I ever tried trigger point massage but can only lessen the pain but not healing fully. The night I applied the gel on my neck, shoulders & joints etc, I could sleep well. I was so happy. But still I can't give Bach Remedy all the credit, so I tried few more days. The pains lessen a lot, my sleep getting better & better. I do less trigger point massage & it responds much better. I even try on my pelvic area.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Bach Flower Essences are EXCELLENT!

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only recently came across this gel from iHerb. Have used the other Bach Flower products for years, and they are excellent, would never be without them, but wasn't aware of this gel. Applied it to friends shoulder, who was experiencing pain, and they got relief fast. It easy to apply and the gel soaks in fast, and is non greasy. And of course contains no nasty chemicals, or bad smell. Will continue to buy, is cheaper from iHerb than to buy here in Europe. Thanks for stocking it iHerb, :)

Not sure

Reviewer2078719님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love Bach products but I'm not too sure about this one..

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great product for stress !

Reviewer2694630님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps relax muscles