KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,152

₩45,535

할인금액: ₩11,384 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Eye Cream ever

Reviewer3309223님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This Eye Cream Works --- It Does The Job!

Reviewer2466666님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't sting my eyes like some Eye Creams (I have very sensitive skin). It pats in nicely. I do not rub it in, since the eye area is very delicate....rather I put a dab on my finger tip and pat it around the eye area. It soaks right in nicely! I see a difference in my fine lines and less puffiness too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

LouLou님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

Great

Hanne67님께서 May 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

Me gusta muchisimo

ROSSITA님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compré otro, me gusta muchisimo, muyyy buen precio y deja la piel preciosa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Amazing eyecream

5540738916401582003님께서 May 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Warm tingly (but not unpleasant) sensation after applying, and it feels like there is some tightening/firming thing going on. Plus it is completely absorbed into the skin. You only need a fraction of a pump, and the pump is easy to control. It's not the kind that is all or nothing, yknow? I love it. Will totally repurchase (even though it is so expensive :'( ).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Delivers on some promises!

5150985141166940825님께서 May 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I def. feel as though my under-eye area seems perkier and "alive"/awake after I apply this treatment. Also, it was very affordable. I had no ill side effects such as break-outs. I am a fan and will buy again. Thanks!

Seems to be working

New-Zealand님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absorbs easily, no strong smells

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5655246100354026249님께서 May 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Much younger

5628859795678423817님께서 Jun 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a high quality product, no allergy reactions, so I could offer it to everybody.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품