KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩25,974

₩46,166

할인금액: ₩20,192 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(7)
2 별점
(4)
1 별점
(3)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Me gusta muchisimo

ROSSITA님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compré otro, me gusta muchisimo, muyyy buen precio y deja la piel preciosa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Delivers on some promises!

5150985141166940825님께서 May 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I def. feel as though my under-eye area seems perkier and "alive"/awake after I apply this treatment. Also, it was very affordable. I had no ill side effects such as break-outs. I am a fan and will buy again. Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Seems to be working

New-Zealand님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absorbs easily, no strong smells

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

Hanne67님께서 May 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

LouLou님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best Eye Cream ever

Reviewer3309223님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This Eye Cream Works --- It Does The Job!

Reviewer2466666님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't sting my eyes like some Eye Creams (I have very sensitive skin). It pats in nicely. I do not rub it in, since the eye area is very delicate....rather I put a dab on my finger tip and pat it around the eye area. It soaks right in nicely! I see a difference in my fine lines and less puffiness too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품