KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

A woman's support

Reviewer1978640님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shatavari helped me get pregnant. Ladies, please note the following: Take from the beginning of your period up to ovulation. DO NOT take from ovulation to your period. Shatavari cools the body which is good for egg production. Egg implantation requires a warmer and cozier womb. I wish someone had written this on the web. I learnt from error.

Wonderful Female Herb

Reviewer2862168님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful female herb- a bit like Dong Quai which it partners well with as a female tonic. It helps eliminate PMS moodiness and creates a overall feeling of balance, kind of like a soft focus for your emotion/body connection.

My breastfeeding savior!

Reviewer1748141님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had struggled to breastfeed my two previous kids. So when I had my third I was determined to figure out how to be successful. I had tried fenugreek and More Milk Plus, with not much difference in my milk supply. The lactation consultant I talked to had me start Shatavari. I noticed a huge difference! I actually have a letdown, I feel full, and I feel like my daughter is actually swallowing gulps of milk, something my other kids never did! I have been very satisfied with Shatavari, and I'm so glad I was able to purchase it in large quantities!

Wife of a hundred men

Does-it-do님께서 Mar 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very helpful mixture which containes the hard asparagus which restores hormonal balance and menstrual regularity. They also recommended to take during pregnancy because it reduces bleeding after childbirth, lactation improves and helps recover emotional balance. And the name Shatavari means a wife of a hundred men. Cool, huh?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Working to boost milk production

Reviewer3207063님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to be helping me pump more each morning for my 10 month old nursling! I noticed a difference after just a few days of taking 1 cap at AM and PM. I also got this to help boost my libido.. I didn't notice anything until I recently started taking 2 caps at both AM and PM. Now I am getting some effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It changing alot of things for me

5603943832549806977님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started taking Shatavari about 3 weeks ago. Since then I've been sleeping better and getting up earlier. I feel like I have more energy and that I'm in a better mood. I'm pretty sure its balancing my hormones! It might earn 5 stars if I knew more about how to measure its effects.

Positive difference

Reviewer3325005님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

definitely felt improvement in health - hot flashes gone and feeling normal again

women's herb

Reviewer2963287님께서 Apr 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product; please always have in stock!

not for endometriosis

Reviewer3095414님께서 Jul 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This makes me cramp. It also slows down digestion & I don't feel as regular when I use this.

Increased Milk Supply!!!

Reviewer2075726님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have struggled with my milk supply and just randomly found this product on Iherb so I tried it. I am thrilled! It has increased my supply alot! I recommend anybody that needs a supply increase to try this. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품