KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,711

₩9,639

할인금액: ₩1,928 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I like it but my husband doesn't.

Reviewer2611557님께서 Jun 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

Reviewer1839232님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

Reviewer2552628님께서 Oct 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Excellent shave cream

Reviewer2887062님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

mint mint shave

5061333741173441732님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good.i was looking for mint shave cream and this is it,good shave and nice mint tingle fresh feel good for the summer. will reporches

Love this stuff!

Reviewer2062660님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had only been using soap before, so this is a revelation! Oh, I had tried shaving gels but they were gunky and messed up the razors. This is just perfect! Not too thick or thin, goes on very smoothly, rinses easily but does moisturize. And the smell is just right for me. It isn't too heavy, but not too light either. And I'm sensitive to scents, if that helps. I will definitely be buying this again!!

Very Good

Reviewer1369475님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, utmost quality.

Cream Shave

Reviewer1904534님께서 Apr 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has a good smell, and without any chemical

very good

paisleyjade님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both like this. It has a nice refreshing feel and smell, and gives a good shave.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1213449님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

like like!