KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I like it but my husband doesn't.

Reviewer2611557님께서 Jun 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

Reviewer1839232님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

Reviewer2552628님께서 Oct 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Excellent shave cream

Reviewer2887062님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

mint mint shave

5061333741173441732님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good.i was looking for mint shave cream and this is it,good shave and nice mint tingle fresh feel good for the summer. will reporches

Love it!

Reviewer3224161님께서 Sep 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works well and you don't even need lotion afterwards. It gets a little slippery trying to hold onto the razor though.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer2062660님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had only been using soap before, so this is a revelation! Oh, I had tried shaving gels but they were gunky and messed up the razors. This is just perfect! Not too thick or thin, goes on very smoothly, rinses easily but does moisturize. And the smell is just right for me. It isn't too heavy, but not too light either. And I'm sensitive to scents, if that helps. I will definitely be buying this again!!

Shave Cream

Reviewer2129035님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its good but i will just make my own essential oil shave cream next time. It's not quite as good as i hoped. My wife likes it better than the normal store bought stuff she normally uses so that is a big plus in getting her switched over to natural products. I normally use Shave Secret which is made out of oils only so maybe thats why i don't like this one as much.

good product

Reviewer1865158님께서 Jun 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice, smooth on the skin, makes shaving more enjoyable as i have had no nicks since using this cream, you get loads of product so will last ages, fantasrtic for the price!

I like it ..

Reviewer2807031님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's like the reviews I read ..good...has a good scent..seems to be better than ole spice...and more healthy..that's a plus for me..

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품