KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,462

₩12,473

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

works well

Reviewer3215761님께서 Oct 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff smells nice and is easy on hands and seems to clean well on different surfaces. it leaves no residue as i have a darker laminate floor that shows streaks no matter how hard i try with other products. no sreaks with this one!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best eco floor cleaner I've found

Reviewer3062894님께서 Feb 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells good and lasts FOREVER. I mop 1000 ft. sq. a day (laminate floors) and this bottle goes for months. What a deal!

OUTSTANDING

Sprinkles님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This floor cleaner is superb. You mix some in your bucket (or whatever) of water and mop with it. It cleans outstandingly well, no need to rinse, and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude hand soaps and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

Excellent product

claireabelle님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works well on my wood laminate floors and bathroom/kitchen tiles. It doesn't streak and leaves a nice clean finish. Much better than any other eco floor cleaner I've used.

Exelent

5703004889428490960님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent wash (I use to clean the floor), the floor stays clean for a long time, there is no divorce.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5381752223783412213님께서 Jun 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

we love it!