KO

₩8,542

₩10,145

할인금액: ₩1,602 (16% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Mouais !

Western님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

C'est bon mais sans plus ! entre le Mars et le Lion en beaucoup plus sec (mousse bar < euh ! non !)

OK, but expected better

SquidPig님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought these because this flavour isn't available here. The picture on the box looks great, but they didn't quite hit the mark. Don't get me wrong, they were fine - but there was a slightly artificial aftertaste to them. Please click my username for more product reviews.

hmmm

4831419684604485952님께서 Jan 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasted good, but this wasn't so healthy that I expected...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4736971588965045218님께서 Dec 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars taste funny. I wouldn't recommend them, try another bar.

WHAT THE..

5153153457233012521님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Surprised me!

5520329460581197054님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

Got stomach ache

Marvika님께서 Nov 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

not good

These are amazing

Reviewer1469753님께서 Aug 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

Lovely!

Reviewer3206263님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes very good!

It`s okey!

mizzmunah님께서 Jul 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

상품 21-30 중 전체 366 상품