KO

₩8,096

₩9,615

할인금액: ₩1,519 (16% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

맛은 좋은데

Reviewer3182818님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

달고 맛남....하지만 성분표를 보니 먹기가 꺼려짐. 유기농에 첨가물 안들어간거 찾아 먹는데 다이어트 한다고 이거 먹긴 좀 그럼.. 그냥 좀 참는게 나을듯........

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Reviewer3185982님께서 May 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.

Low carb junk food

4719971555456724650님께서 Dec 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Full of nasty artificial ingredients. There are many more whole food alternatives to this junk.

WHAT THE..

5153153457233012521님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Dont buy!!!

5411388040146192060님께서 Sep 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!

Surprised me!

5520329460581197054님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

These are amazing

Reviewer1469753님께서 Aug 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

Lovely!

Reviewer3206263님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes very good!

It`s okey!

mizzmunah님께서 Jul 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

Best ever

Reviewer2329176님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty and good snack, either before training or in-between meals! Just the right size as well. Have ordered again aldready

상품 21-30 중 전체 353 상품