KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

"Sometimes Less is More"

Reviewer3313517님께서 Jul 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a 38 year old woman who struggles with adult acne. My face is pretty clear for the most part, but when I do break out, it's usually hormonal and very bad with big "things". I waited to write this review until I had some time to use the soap for a while to see how it really worked. I'm used to spending way too much money on expensive facial cleansers. The products I'm used to tend to strip my skin of all the nutrients and take layers of skin off because of the harsh chemicals they have in them(glycolic acid, hydroquinone, etc) leaving my skin very dry. Was glad to try this. Just very natural and seems to replenish what the other expensive cleansers were striping from my skin. Seems like my skin is rebuilding what has been lost. I really like it for a change. I know the other expensive products are very good products and serve their purpose. I'm just enjoying spending $4.00 on a bar of face soap and having it be just what I am needing for right now. It's great. My skin looks great. Keeps the adult acne away and seems to be what is needed for my skin for this time in my life. Definitely worth a try at $4.00. "Sometimes less is more".:)

Great facial soap

Reviewer2829793님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleans skin well & sweeps away oil. I use in the mornings only, and find it's not to drying, but does clean everything away like a soap would.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

At last naturals, acne soap

Reviewer2155838님께서 Dec 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good acne soap. Gentle on the skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Non drying, really liked it

Reviewer2592649님께서 Jan 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

this soap didn't dry my skin as other acne products did and cleared my acne (mostly on my forehead) in less than a week, i noticed my skin looked healthier and had a renewed glow

Keeps my face clear

Reviewer1557027님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second bar and when I ran out of it I could tell just how much it did to help keep my face clear.

Great Soap

Reviewer2075563님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap is great for deep cleansing. The impurities will come to the surface and my skin did get worse until all of the impurties surfaced. It will take weeks to see the full results. Well worth it!

Significant improvement

Reviewer2141319님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Saw significant improvement within a few weeks of use. Would recommend to mild sufferers

At Last Naturals Acne soap

Reviewer2071137님께서 Dec 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does help with blackheads, but can be drying.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Beats all other expensive products I've used

Reviewer2354890님께서 Nov 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using it only for a few days now and already I can see a remarkable difference

not perfect

Reviewer2387412님께서 Jan 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good soap, but not good as Grandpa's acne soap..

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품