KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not as smooth and dark as it was 2 years ago

Reviewer1458513님께서 Oct 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe they have changed the recipe. It used to be a lot smoother with heaps more dark chocolate flavour. Now very grainy and more of a light chocolate taste. Loved it spread in croisssants. I tried blending in extra cocoa powder, but it didn't really get there. 2 years ago 5 stars! Down to 2 stars now in these new batches.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not so great

5711234865538653184님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was really looking forward to trying this out, but I was so disapointed. It's cold where I am so product is more solid. It tastes like cocoa powder mixed with cold grainy butter. I tried warming it up but it was worse. It not to sweet (like dark chocholate) which I like, but it's really nothing special.

cacao

5424127147358034063님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too hard to use as a spread. Didn't like the taste very much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taste

4847366883306614575님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes too strong for us.

Unsure

greenisthenewblack님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure what to think of this. Didn't taste it as I was put off by the strong smell of coconut oil. While I love baking and cooking with coconut oil, I am not that fond of anything with a disproportionate amount of it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hmmm..

Reviewer1991147님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's something about how I feel about food that is simply so hard you need to melt it to use it in food or on breadslices. It cant be good. I keep it in roomtemperatures. I would not want that in my body..

Don't like it

Reviewer1311352님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure the ingrediens are good, but the taste I don't like..

Agave

Reviewer2069136님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with everyone, it tastes good! But it contains Agave so I'm out on that. Whether or not you believe the hype on Agave there are other alternative sweeteners out there. Anyway, I think it is just as easy to buy the Artisana 100% Raw butter, grab some Dagoba Organic Cacao Powder and make your own Chocolate Coconut butter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dry.

HildeK님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not a fan. Far, far to dry, and impossible to spread. It ended up in smoothies, but for that price it is not worth it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Meh...

Reviewer2196392님께서 Jun 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not particularly good, just alright. Not planning on purchasing this product again. Very high calorie and not so good that I would want to waste calories on it, or money.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품