KO

₩8,896

₩10,400

할인금액: ₩1,504 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Strong taste

5110869369090783977님께서 Feb 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The grain stay together when cooked and doesn't get mushy as some other kasha do. But even if I'm used to the real hearty taste of whole grains, herbs, pungent weirdness and raw kale (a.o.), I don't find the kasha taste to appetizing. It is really full bodied. I can only enjoy it mixte with whole grain rice, as can my kids (with a bidder rice % though). It is still a very good and health grain to have in our diet and I will by this brand again.

wasted money

GreenMama님께서 Sep 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the worst buckwheat groats that i've ever had! not tasty at all. First time when i cooked it oh it turned into kasha so i just added some milk, sugar and a little bit of butter and it tasted good. If you never tried buckwheat groans before i guess it will taste ok but for me it was very disappointing.

Tasty!

MikeMember님께서 Aug 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These buckwheat groats have the full flavor of buckwheat! I grind and use them in my waffles.

Recommended

5388990748893884939님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Exactly as expected, great taste, cooks in the time stated. Had it with vegetables and also with eggs and mushrooms. Tastes somewhat unusual if you've never tried it before.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good quality and value.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Jun 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make these in a rice cooker - quick and easy and they taste nice. You can eat them with anything - pop a fried egg on top!

Reminds me of საქართველო

cmb-iherb-lover님께서 Mar 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I taught English in the Republic of Georgia (between Turkey and Russia). I ate cooked buckwheat with some butter. I got this to remind me of my time there. So nutty and healthy. Watch out though; you may eat a lot.

Very good.

5006976667407843466님께서 Sep 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I placed an order and received my product in time as I was informed. Organic buckwheat was good quality, so I shared it with my friends. She and her husband liked it very much. We are going to buy this product again as soon as we finish it and definitely are going to stay with iHerb.com.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

High-quality organic buckwheat (in a package you should ditch upon arrival)

Reviewer2701928님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality grain, I just wish they would start using non-toxic paint on the packaging (can't help notice the smell). I always refill it into some other bag upon arrival. Other than that, this Quinoa is great.

Good cereal

olshin님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Buckwheat cereal with delicate almond flavor. :) I like it and will buy again. Thanks to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Taste great

Reviewer2065135님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is kasha, not the raw form of buckwheat groats. I think that the flavor is an acquired taste, but I like it. I eat them raw in the morning, sprinkled in my yogurt/cereal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품