KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love this peanut butter and your company .

Reviewer1470891님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered thids peanut butter twice and both orders arrived quickly and were extremely well packaged. Especially like that I can see product expiratation dates at time of ordering. Product must have been fresh and/or kept refrigerated because the oil had not separated, so I didn't need to stir it up. Far superior to grocery stores! Also love the free samples with each order. Many thanks.

Natural is best

Reviewer2418830님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great product! Surpasses other brands on the mass market. Natural is best. Would definitely buy it again and again and again :)

Perfect Crunch

Reviewer1469111님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This peanut butter has the perfect crunch to creamy ratio. The size of the jar is also highly recommended for serious peanut butter eaters...I go through one every two weeks. Finally, the natural oil separation is minimal in this batch making for easy from-package-to-spoon transfer. All around a great pb.

Very delicious!

Harpocrates님께서 Dec 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Give it a stir! So good!!

Tastes good

RutLervik님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

but is very oily and not so crunchy. And I think it could do with a touch of salt.

Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butter

Reviewer2296598님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered five large jars of my favorite peanut butter, Arrowhead Mills Organic Crunchy. My order arrived within a reasonable amount of time, but one of the jars of peanut butter was broken during shipment. I reported the damaged shipment to customer service and was promised a credit for the broken jar. I haven't received my credit card statement including this order; hopefully it will include my promised credit. Everything else regarding this transaction has been such that I could recommend iHerb.com to a friend or relative.

Not really crunchy

5213931578798257211님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's more creamy and not as crunchy as I'd expected.

Not fully satisfied

Reviewer3303993님께서 Oct 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Price-wise Arrowhead peanut butter is fairly good, but what comes to structure; its too oily, has not much peanut pieces, and amount of carbs is higher than other organic competitors. For someone looking for good natural peanut butter, I would recommend Meridian and Urtekram organic versions.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품