Posted by 4629808165215429646 on Apr 15, 2013
Purchased at iHerb
I shared this treat with my friends' dogs. They loved it. However, one of the dogs—a corgi—ate this and reacted badly to it. Her head swelled up and her eyeballs turned protrusive and purplish. The vet could not confirm if it was caused by allergies or not, and had to give the corgi two jabs to bring the swelling down. To be fair, the other three dogs did not have any bad reactions from it.
이 제품평가가 도움이 되셨습니까?
알려드립니다: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다. 사용약관보기