KO

iHerb 상품평

₩41,837

₩63,418

할인금액: ₩21,581 (34% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Keep your dogs healthy

Reviewer2960574님께서 Jul 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking Ark Naturals, neither of my dogs have gotten colds. And the dog that had giardia twice, has never gotten it again. Absolutely fantastic!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The fountain of youth for our dog!

Reviewer1374006님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vitamin is terrific! Our dog is behaving more like a puppy again since he began taking this supplement one month ago!

Woof Yum Woof

notsteveaustin님께서 Jan 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of the dogs in my extended family received a bottle of these supplements for Christmas. They gobble them down as if they were bacon-sausage-cheese flavored treats rather than healthy supplements. We give them for the health benefits yet the pooches love them for the flavor.

Great results!

Reviewer2657338님께서 Jun 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We started giving our 17 year old miniature poodle Ark Naturals along with Dancing Paws High Potency Joint Recovery wafers and she has much more energy, doesn't move like she's in pain and even appears to have improved vision. Her breath has also greatly improved.

Wow! My dog loves them!

Reviewer3291625님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Evidently this is just what my toy poodle needs as he loves them.

Ark Naturals Canine Chewable Wafers

Reviewer1588471님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dogs (bulldogs) like the taste & happily take their "treat".

This is a re-order...

Reviewer2227569님께서 Apr 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a re-order for us - my dog really likes them and as far as I can tell - it's a quality product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Looks like a great product

Reviewer2073387님께서 Jul 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be alright

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Furkids has to be force fed!

Reviewer2763117님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike the reviews I've read and purchased this product, my furkid(maltese and friend's maltese) does not like the product at all and has to be force feed - am disappointed that it does not have the kind of "aroma" that can induce our furkids' appettite.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No longer...No fleas, very few ticks

Reviewer1357896님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been giving these to my two dogs and noticed they didn't have fleas. I was able to use these tabs for over two years and no fleas. Recently I had to get a new jug because I ran out. It seems that they have reformulated these wafers, they no longer have that flea deterring effect. My dogs became so infested within a short time that I had to use one of the top spot treatments to get rid of the fleas.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품