KO

₩5,235

₩6,133

할인금액: ₩898 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

My families favorite salad dressing.

HealthyEating님께서 Jun 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We share this dressing with friends regularly. Everyone loves it and starts buying it too. Really great!

DELICIOUS!

abcdefghij님께서 Aug 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's official - it's my love at first tasting!!!! Amazing taste and healthy ingredients. I have already ordered another one of Annie's dressings.

Another great annie's product

odereviews님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can't go wrong with the Annie's naturals dressings. Great taste. Too bad that these are in glas bottles. Adds too much weight for international orders.

Tasty

Reviewer2641684님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This dressing is really good. I was looking for a replacement for artificial Kraft ranch dressing and this is a good alternative. I also enjoy Annie's green garlic dressing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really love this dressing! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is awesome dressing. I like how it tastes sort of like ranch but has more of a tang to it maybe because of the apple cider vinager. I'm glad I have something that doesn't have citris acid in it and sugar. I'll be keeping this in stock. Thanks to iherb too for getting me my orders in 2-3 days!

Nice

Reviewer1963698님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great replacement for heavier ranch type dressings. Organic dressings at a reasonable price are hard to find in Japan. Will order again.

nice dressing

4953845431054425394님께서 Jun 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i did eat it all and the taste was okey,fun to try:)

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품