KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best

LITHUANIA님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing fluid. Good color. Love it.

makeup

5438869092204582375님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good sun protection

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good makeup but not for me

4740809637260121349님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have quite picky skin and unfortunately I think this is one of those have to have decent skin in the first place foundations :P Nice consistancy and colour though and enjoying other AnneMarie Borlind products.

Good composition and ...

acumen님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

... blends very well to the natural colour of your skin. Lasts all day long! Smells wonderful and looks good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Foundation Honey

Reviewer1696964님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The colour is ideal for fair to medium coloured skin in winter a bit on the pale side if you have tanned. Coverage is medium. Takes longer to blend over than most foundations and works best on a primer. This is nowhere near as good as my Clarins lifting foundation but is less than 1/2 the price, it doesn't last as long on my face either. Honey colour in Clarins is a little darker, better for summer. This does not lessen the look of wrinkles or make my skin look younger but it does cover redness and I look a lot better with it on than without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The Best Makeup

Reviewer1320488님께서 May 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best makeup ever. It matches my skin perfectly and it has a beautiful finish. It's not too shiny or too matte, just a nice soft glow. It's so light and lovely on my skin that I don't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. And I have had no reaction whatsoever to this foundation unlike almost every other foundation I've tried.

Lovely product!

Reviewer2744118님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives comfortable veil and I cannot go out without putting it on my face. Though its texture is light, it covers pimples and dullness in colour and moisturizes well. My skin is recovering its balance day by day!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Satisfied

Reviewer3351613님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Satisfied with this product.

AnneMarie Borlind Fluid Makeup

Reviewer2597414님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this makeup for more than 15 years and am exceptionally pleased. It covers my uneven skin tone and still does not look heavy. I would recommend it highly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

really nice foundation

Reviewer1945389님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not always been pleased with natural foundation purchases, but this product is a different story. Foundation goes on smoothly and stays on throughout the day. Will definitely purchase again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품