KO

iHerb 상품평

₩33,891

₩47,059

할인금액: ₩13,168 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

AnneMarie Borlind Fluid Makeup

Reviewer2597414님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this makeup for more than 15 years and am exceptionally pleased. It covers my uneven skin tone and still does not look heavy. I would recommend it highly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lovely scent, but not so sure about the application.

Reviewer1467230님께서 Dec 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This foundation smells amazing! Like some high-end spa type product. It's not overwhelming though, very subtle, and pretty, and feminine. The other reviewer was right too about the color being perfect for those in-between fair to medium skin tone. Coverage I would say to be between light and medium. The only complaint I have is trouble with blending. I can't quite figure out how to get it to go on nicely, it sort of flakes off the more I rub. Might need a base lotion to go on first, haven't really tried that yet. If I can get it to blend nicely, this is going to be a long term product for me!

Thank you AMB and iherb!

Reviewer2463068님께서 Apr 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lovely fluid foundation. Perfect application...color is wonderful. This color is perfect for my in-between fair and medium skin. Will purchase time and time again!

really nice foundation

Reviewer1945389님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not always been pleased with natural foundation purchases, but this product is a different story. Foundation goes on smoothly and stays on throughout the day. Will definitely purchase again.

Very Satisfied

Reviewer3351613님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Satisfied with this product.

The Best Makeup

Reviewer1320488님께서 May 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best makeup ever. It matches my skin perfectly and it has a beautiful finish. It's not too shiny or too matte, just a nice soft glow. It's so light and lovely on my skin that I don't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. And I have had no reaction whatsoever to this foundation unlike almost every other foundation I've tried.

Good composition and ...

acumen님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

... blends very well to the natural colour of your skin. Lasts all day long! Smells wonderful and looks good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Lovely product!

Reviewer2744118님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives comfortable veil and I cannot go out without putting it on my face. Though its texture is light, it covers pimples and dullness in colour and moisturizes well. My skin is recovering its balance day by day!

Foundation Honey

Reviewer1696964님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The colour is ideal for fair to medium coloured skin in winter a bit on the pale side if you have tanned. Coverage is medium. Takes longer to blend over than most foundations and works best on a primer. This is nowhere near as good as my Clarins lifting foundation but is less than 1/2 the price, it doesn't last as long on my face either. Honey colour in Clarins is a little darker, better for summer. This does not lessen the look of wrinkles or make my skin look younger but it does cover redness and I look a lot better with it on than without it.

Best

LITHUANIA님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing fluid. Good color. Love it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품