KO

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

My Favourite Vitamin C!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2876704님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have previously taken standard ascorbic acid. I used to really hate the burst blood vessels that the acidity used to create. Now that I've been taking Ester C all I get are the benefits. The immune system feels really strong and it is great to know it is time released and I am not just peeing out the goodness. Very affordable price and better than pricey natural substances such as acerola cherry in my experience.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The best type of vitamin C, and with the advantage of being capsules.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2046670님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ester-C is the best form of vitamin C, it's patented, it doesn't irritate the stomach like other brands. Capsules like these are better because they are less likely to get stuck in one's throat, and capsules dissolve faster in the stomach than hard tablets. I always buy these without bioflavonoids because bioflavonoids are citrus, and citrus is a trigger for migraine headaches, besides, many people are allergic to citrus. There is no scientific evidence that bioflavonoids do anything. This is the only product of it's kind, I would never buy another form of vitamin C.

Ester-C, 500 mg.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2200823님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm still not sure this acid free product is necessary. I bought it for my dog who has hip dysplasia. I think he likes the colorful packaging.

Ester C

Reviewer2656924님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this for some time and like it a lot.

Convenient capsules

Reviewer2688941님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer Vitamin C capsules to tablets, and this is a good and affordable version.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품