KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,318

₩11,265

할인금액: ₩3,947 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

My Favourite Vitamin C!

Reviewer2876704님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have previously taken standard ascorbic acid. I used to really hate the burst blood vessels that the acidity used to create. Now that I've been taking Ester C all I get are the benefits. The immune system feels really strong and it is great to know it is time released and I am not just peeing out the goodness. Very affordable price and better than pricey natural substances such as acerola cherry in my experience.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best type of vitamin C, and with the advantage of being capsules.

Reviewer2046670님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ester-C is the best form of vitamin C, it's patented, it doesn't irritate the stomach like other brands. Capsules like these are better because they are less likely to get stuck in one's throat, and capsules dissolve faster in the stomach than hard tablets. I always buy these without bioflavonoids because bioflavonoids are citrus, and citrus is a trigger for migraine headaches, besides, many people are allergic to citrus. There is no scientific evidence that bioflavonoids do anything. This is the only product of it's kind, I would never buy another form of vitamin C.

Ester-C, 500 mg.

Reviewer2200823님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm still not sure this acid free product is necessary. I bought it for my dog who has hip dysplasia. I think he likes the colorful packaging.

Ester C

Reviewer2656924님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this for some time and like it a lot.

Convenient capsules

Reviewer2688941님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer Vitamin C capsules to tablets, and this is a good and affordable version.

Nice tables

Reviewer1725086님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice tables, does not upset stomach

Very nice product

Reviewer1166875님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works more efficiently than the regular absorbic acid. I take about 3 a day and rarely, if ever, get sick.

This rocks !

Reviewer1651400님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very affordable price, very easy to stomach. No flu's or anything else for a looong time now. This product cannot be wrong. I recommend this !

Fine product

Reviewer1640578님께서 Oct 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fine product, me and my husband take it all the time.

Great

Reviewer3041110님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy on my stomach and the price is great as well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품