KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great product

ChagitiHerbpage님께서 Feb 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

bought it in to take it with iron cause its absorb better together ,a little big but not too much

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best type of vitamin C, and with the advantage of being capsules.

Reviewer2046670님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ester-C is the best form of vitamin C, it's patented, it doesn't irritate the stomach like other brands. Capsules like these are better because they are less likely to get stuck in one's throat, and capsules dissolve faster in the stomach than hard tablets. I always buy these without bioflavonoids because bioflavonoids are citrus, and citrus is a trigger for migraine headaches, besides, many people are allergic to citrus. There is no scientific evidence that bioflavonoids do anything. This is the only product of it's kind, I would never buy another form of vitamin C.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good price-good product

4791677576563776493님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I primarily ordered because i needed a C-vit in a bargain price, but then i am really satisfied with it. In my opinion Ester-C is much better than Ascorbic Acid.

Great

Reviewer3041110님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy on my stomach and the price is great as well.

Fine product

Reviewer1640578님께서 Oct 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fine product, me and my husband take it all the time.

good product

Reviewer3013468님께서 Mar 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

didnt get quite as much relief from acid that was advertised

My Favourite Vitamin C!

Reviewer2876704님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have previously taken standard ascorbic acid. I used to really hate the burst blood vessels that the acidity used to create. Now that I've been taking Ester C all I get are the benefits. The immune system feels really strong and it is great to know it is time released and I am not just peeing out the goodness. Very affordable price and better than pricey natural substances such as acerola cherry in my experience.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Buy as a gift

Reviewer2908791님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

But I would take to give a gift because purchasing hangeo failing to open a bottle of Dark Violet disappointed to see the product. Recipients can only hope that you like a gift.

This rocks !

Reviewer1651400님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very affordable price, very easy to stomach. No flu's or anything else for a looong time now. This product cannot be wrong. I recommend this !

Very nice product

Reviewer1166875님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works more efficiently than the regular absorbic acid. I take about 3 a day and rarely, if ever, get sick.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품