KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

ok, but expensive

Reviewer2894756님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think i'll stick with using stevia. I don't think this is any better taste and it's far more expensive.

Really really like

DawnMellowship님께서 May 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yacon syrup can be a bit hit or miss but this one tastes great. I really love it!

Wonderful on pancakes..

Susamedusa님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

..and just as good in my homemade raw-chocolate and as a general sweetener. Hurray!

mMMMmMMMm yummmo

Reviewer2639606님께서 Apr 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes so good

Best tasting yacon syrup

lipslife님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a bad sweetener. Doesn't affect blodsugar that much. Very sweet and caramel like flavour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mmm.. Also containing FOS:

SimenM님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A sweet, warm and healthy taste and also compatible with people having too much of Candida. It tastes a bit different than what one would expect from a sweetener, but all in all a pleasant experience. FOS does feed your stem of positive bacterias in your intestines (norsk tarmer). So this should be a win win!

Yacon syrup

Reviewer2715941님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very disappointed as my Yacon syrup haven't arrived yet. I'm not sure who made the mistake in the process, but I managed to order some from goji king and it has already been delivered.

Amazing

darlingnovember님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first times I tried this, it wasnt as sweet as I expected it to be, but once you get used to it, it is really a brilliant alternative to other syrups and sugar. Great on pancakes!

from norway

Reviewer1802418님께서 Mar 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good Yacon Syrup! The only drawback is the glass bottle because it is so heavy to send by airmail...

Yacon syrup

Reviewer1524440님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very satisfied with this one!

상품 41-50 중 전체 139 상품