KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

awesome syrup!

4784716956354955412님께서 Jul 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the perfect sweetener! gives a lot of sweet taste with low GI. I have made some caramels with it, nom! you can use it as filling in chocolates as well, on pancakes or whatever. 'is good :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really good!

OKOKOK님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This yacoon syrup taste really good! I did not like it the first time I tried it, but I got used to it and now I love it. I use it in my homemade raw chocolates. Yummy!

Great stuff

5007046369115390319님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered more after my first taste of this syrup. Full of flavor.

My favorite

Reviewer1663449님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Perfect substitute for honey and syrup, and the flavor is amazing. Fantastic on pancakes with cottage cheese. I mostly use it for my cereal; I mix nuts and seeds with some yacon syrup in the frying pan, stir it around for 3-5 minutes, and then let it cool. With some fresh or dried fruits and yoghurt/nut milk for breakfast, yummy!

Delicious

5402707521257068207님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious in yogurt, and apparently very good for you! Despite being sweet, there are studies that show that Yacon is quite good for reducing the symptoms of diabetes. I think the flavour and texture is quite nice. I'm delighted that this is in a glass bottle rather than plastic. Only complaint is the price, it's a little expensive. And the pour top is a bit hard to control.

oh my god!

madamVi님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1159809님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great product, but pricey

Reviewer1150050님께서 Jun 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love yacon syrup, it tastes great and it's so healthy. I will only give it three stars because I think it's a bit pricey. I would by it more often if it was cheaper

Excellent product

5663617559471230154님께서 Jun 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very healthy syrup,low glycemix,excellent for those who needs to keep away from sugar.

Good syrup

Reviewer2671500님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it in deserts, in baking and in choclate. Tastes excelent. No need for sugar when you can use this!

상품 31-40 중 전체 139 상품