KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Really good!

OKOKOK님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This yacoon syrup taste really good! I did not like it the first time I tried it, but I got used to it and now I love it. I use it in my homemade raw chocolates. Yummy!

Delicious

5402707521257068207님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious in yogurt, and apparently very good for you! Despite being sweet, there are studies that show that Yacon is quite good for reducing the symptoms of diabetes. I think the flavour and texture is quite nice. I'm delighted that this is in a glass bottle rather than plastic. Only complaint is the price, it's a little expensive. And the pour top is a bit hard to control.

Really good

tinatherese님께서 Mar 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It taste a bit like honey, is really good in home made chocolate, in porridge, on pancakes, toast and in baked goods!!! A winner, but too expensive!!

Good quality

MoShos님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice thickness, brilliant in bread and baking

Good product

Reviewer1796463님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

Organic Yacon Syrup

Reviewer1816224님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the product to be quite satisfactory and will order it again since my original source does not know when they will get it in again.

tasty

4969963291916077984님께서 Apr 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good. Tastes good. Good consistency. And good for you. The price is the only thing that is a let down. It is sooo expensive.

Good taste

5713527132002485677님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste

Yacon

anncha님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great to have on pancakes instead of regular sirup, and like sweatner in different cakes and stuff..

super sweetner

Reviewer1011815님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yacon Syrup with good taste and flavour. This is the first and only brand of yacon I`ve tried, but I enjoy it so much that I just stick to it.

상품 111-120 중 전체 139 상품