KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,760

₩53,085

할인금액: ₩12,325 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Taste great.

Reviewer2632790님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful sugar alternative.

Yummy yummy yacon!

Reviewerfromnorway님께서 Nov 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to avoid the white sugar, and the yacon syrup is very taste to use when I make my own chocolate, on my granula and on pancakes. I like that the ingrediants are so healthy and good for the body. I can recommand this one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

one of my favorite sweetener!

Reviewer1053096님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is very good, I use this when I make my raw chocolates. My favorite is to blend a couple of tbs together with almond butter and vanilla and I use this on my sandwich and as a filling in chocolate. Mmmm :))

Delicious!

Reviewer1414734님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it on everything. Love it!

nice taste

Reviewer1982617님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good taste and not too much in the bottle for a first try

Love it!

Reviewer2364573님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really do love this one! I use it in candy, inn my tee, etc. It is a "must have" :D

Love this product!

Reviewer1617860님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has become one of my basic must-haves in the kitchen. I use it in smoothies, in breakfast porridge, in baking, or just simply sweetning mu tea or coffee. Love it!

Yacon sirup

Reviewer1650627님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very satisefied with the product! I use this A LOT!

Good brand

Reviewer2147845님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good, caramel-like flavour, great to add in raw chocolate to sweeten it up. Add in a bit at a time, as the taste can be a bit overpowering at times. Remember to store in the fridge once opened, as it goes mouldy in the cupboard - that is a good sign of pure and fresh ingredients!

super sweetner

Reviewer1011815님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yacon Syrup with good taste and flavour. This is the first and only brand of yacon I`ve tried, but I enjoy it so much that I just stick to it.

상품 101-110 중 전체 139 상품