KO

₩40,210

₩52,369

할인금액: ₩12,159 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Organic Yacon Syrup

Reviewer2869993님께서 Jul 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the bottle. Quite easy to pour from. I've only had smaller glasses (like Navitas) before and they usually require a spoon, so I prefer this one. The taste is good. I've heard some people say they like this one better than the other ones, but personally I can't really taste any difference. Do start off with just a small dose - like a teaspoon or so - at first, though. Since this is prebiotic, your intestines might complain if you take a lot at a time.

Organic Yacon Syrup

lineds90님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is can be used insteed of honey or maple sirup, it has low Gi which os perfect, and it taste good.

Love it!

eldeen님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't live without this! It's so delicious and sweet, and I use it as sauce on ice cream, on fruit and in candy, among other things. I don't use much, just a little each time. Yacon syrup is the sweetener above all sweeteners in my opinion. ;)

Love it

LeneAnett님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting,versatile product

great healthy sweetener

Reviewer2511091님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful flavor--give yourself time to adjust to the taste. great for sweetening hot cereal, smoothies, salad dressing.

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer2520266님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, now a favorite

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great value for the money

Reviewer2602599님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

And very good taste. Love this one.

Lovely!!

Reviewer3289415님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste. Super on pancaces and in homemade chocolate.

From Norway

Reviewer1250238님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended for anyone who loves syrup or honey. Use it on pancakes and dessert. Low GI and can be used by those with diabetes. the taste is very good, and it has a perfect consistency.

Lovely!

Reviewer1585485님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweet, smooth taste. Lovely!

상품 91-100 중 전체 139 상품