KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,851

₩53,204

할인금액: ₩12,353 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nectar!

Reviewer3090587님께서 1 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent choice if you are searching for a yacon syrup to try. Just go easy at first...it can cause gas (due to the FOS). It's sooo good for you, though, a better choice than agave if you have blood sugar issues.

My favorite!

Reviewer1133955님께서 2 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this must be one of my favorite products from iherb, yummy taste, doesnt effect candida, and can be used for pretty mush any thing. I use it on pancakes, on oatmeal, in chocolate and tea, smoothies, and the list goes on and on :)

Works Great

Reviewer1152887님께서 4 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another great product...use this for baking and smoothies - when I want a change from honey.

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer2898725님께서 12 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my baking and I like it. It doesn't take a lot and Taste a little like molassesand it is good for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1159809님께서 6 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

Tasty!

Reviewer3022289님께서 2 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this yacon syrup. I use it in my raw chocolate, and also to make chocolate syryp for my coffee mocca. It's the best sweetener for chocolate, if you make your own. I also use it on pancakes, delicious!

best brand

kjernesunn-nordkvinne님께서 5 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best yacon ive tasted so far

oh my god!

madamVi님께서 6 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!

yacon syrup

Reviewer2738552님께서 5 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fyi too much yacon will turn a light colored concoction green.

my favorite sweetener!

rejuvenationmd님께서 1 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried every yacon syrup I can put my hands on and this is my favorite hands down! the flavor is very complex with a full range of fruity and musky flavors much more desirable than molasses. To think it is a PREBIOTIC too! Here is my most popular holiday candy recipe! Stick in the food processor with raw carob and coconut, chill in little paper candy holders! Tastes like fudge only it is a SUPERFOOD full of nutrition!

상품 1-10 중 전체 139 상품