KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing grass

Reviewer2238424님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting and nice to have the packets when I'm away from the home.

Love it!

Reviewer1940024님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the superior combination of ingredients in this packet. Gives you more energy and is very tasty as well. Nothing like I thought. I suggest this product to the majority of my clients.

truly yummy!

Reviewer1528173님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this first thing in the morning, when I am not awake and rady to measure...I open the packet and put it in my juice and it gives me the wakeup call I need!

Great for on the Go!

Reviewer2098235님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the Berry Flavor! It's not overpowering and a nice change from the Original Grass! The packets are great for travel and bringing to work....I suggest buying the container for home use, of course! This is SuperFood, for sure....Amazing Grass sure packs in the nutrients and IHerb makes it affordable to have as a staple in your health arsenal!! :)

SUPER FOOD

Reviewer2782898님께서 May 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT , PERFECT SERVING,ON THE MOVE TO GO EXACT BLEND FOR YOUR BODY.

Superfood, Berry

Reviewer3357104님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These packets were perfect for travel. Easy to take for the day when in a rush out the door. Can be prepared in car or at office... Great product that taste's great and offers nutitrion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is fabulous.

Reviewer3038641님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was pleasantly surprised when drinking this, I thought it would taste bad. Pretty neutral flavor actually. I have used it for barely a week but notice a lot more energy, its a great price for something that so good for you!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품